March 19, 2020
Over the next few days, our teachers will be meeting, in small groups, of course, to review all of our sanitation procedures and discuss any changes we need to make after a week’s experience in this strange new world we find ourselves in.
We really appreciate all of the cooperation we have received from our families. We realize the new procedures slow you down a little but they help us keep everyone safe and healthy. Just remember:
- When you arrive you and your child should get a temperature scan, anyone with a temperature will not be able to stay
- When you arrive in the morning you and your child should immediately wash your hands with soap for a full 20 seconds. Bringing your child in involves a lot of touching items like coat hooks, sign in books, pens, counters which makes the handwashing a necessity even if you are only here a minute.
- When you leave in the evening both you and your child should wash hands with soap for a full 20 seconds. This is so that you and your child leave without carrying anything “extra” with you.
When you have your sanitizing spray out here are items you might not even think of:
- Light switches
- Doorknobs both sides
- Appliance handles and knobs
- Small kitchen appliances
- Toilet handle
- Makeup brushes and bottles
- Computer screens, keyboards & mice
- TV remotes
- Car door handles, steering wheel, dashboard controls, air vents, gearshift and review mirrors